At SRK, we believe that an efficient and effective geotechnical study is an integral component of any proposed mine or mining project. Our fieldwork teams combine engineering geology, geotechnical engineering, structural geology and hydrogeology skills to collect accurate and comprehensive data sets for appropriate characterisation and evaluation of sites; facilitating optimal design.; Investigation and geotechnical design is undertaken for open pit and underground mining, for mine infrastructure, and for buildings, roads, pipelines, bridges, water retaining structures, embankments, fills and cuttings.
Our services include:
- Geotechnical investigations for mining excavations (including deep and large excavations)
- Foundation characterisation investigations for surface infrastructure
- Borrow material investigations
- Investigations for cuttings and embankments
- Geological Hazard Assessment
- Geotechnical and geological mapping