- Exploration Services
- Geology, Resources & Geophysics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Tailings, Heap Leach & Waste Management
- Project Evaluation Services
SRK's practical experience with a range of mining and industrial facilities' in cold, wet, tropical and arid climates on all continents - assures the identification of critical environmental issues on your project; decisions relating to the acquisition, permitting, operation and or closure can then be made with a clear understanding of the risks involved.
We have worked with mines looking for economical, effective compliance; with small businesses and industrial giants in solving a legacy of problems; with financial institutions in solving and/or managing risk; and with environmental protection agencies looking for assurances and solutions.
- Site characterisation
- Baseline environmental studies
- Waste characterisation and management
- ARD, water quality and geochemistry
- Audits and reviews
- Project permitting and licensing
- Environmental management