- Exploration Services
- Geology, Resources & Geophysics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Tailings, Heap Leach & Waste Management
- Project Evaluation Services
Permitting & Compliance
A mining or exploration company–whether in the process of opening a mine, staying on line, suspending operations or closing a facility–is faced with the task of satisfying numerous regulatory requirements administered by different levels of government.
Regulatory compliance requires a multi-disciplinary approach to developing and managing projects. SRK professionals have the skills and experience to ensure that permits are obtained in a cost and time efficient manner.
- Operational planning.
- Baseline studies/impact analysis.
- Public involvement.
- Operational monitoring.
- Financial assurance
- Final closure planning/implementation
- Post-closure monitoring
- Mine operations permitting
- Wetlands delineation and permitting
- Discharge permitting
- Reclamation and closure permitting