- Exploration Services
- Geology, Resources & Geophysics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Tailings, Heap Leach & Waste Management
- Project Evaluation Services
Surface Water Engineering
Ensuring the effective management and development of water resources in accordance with statutory requirements and client needs - this is the approach followed by SRK Consulting to problems involving surface water hydrology and hydraulics.
Our team of specialist engineers and scientists combine their experience and skills to offer a comprehensive range of services relating to water management problems. Projects range from planning and analysis of river catchments, through water resource development, to the design and implementation of storm water control measures.
SRK provides a range of services related to surface water including:
- Storm water management and flood line studies
- Optimisation of water usage
- Water supply systems
- Water resource studies and harvesting
- Water balance