- Exploration Services
- Geology, Resources & Geophysics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Tailings, Heap Leach & Waste Management
- Project Evaluation Services
Water Quality Management
We can offer an integrated approach to water quality management, tailoring the application of our specialist expertise in hydrology/hydrogeology and chemistry/geochemistry to the particular needs of the facility concerned.
Managing water quality requires a catchment- and regional groundwater-based approach. Our team begins by ensuring that we understand the system balance, and the climatic influences on each component before designing and implementing any design.
We are also experienced with managing the potential, and occurrence, of acid drainage through production and closure, and anticipating likely engineering problems.
SRK provides a range of services related to water quality including:
- Water quality investigations (site, drill and test)
- Mining impacts on ground and surface water
- Acid rock drainage
- Contamination load assessment and remediation