Surface Water Engineering
Ensuring the effective management and development of water resources is in accordance with statutory requirements and client needs - this is the approach followed by SRK Consulting to problems involving surface water hydrology and hydraulics.
Our team of specialist engineers and scientists combine their experience and skills to offer a comprehensive range of services relating to water management problems. Projects range from planning and analysis of river catchments, water resource development, to the design and implementation of stormwater control measures.
Our key surface water services are:
- Flood modelling and drainage management planning
- Hydraulics engineering and modelling
- Water balance modelling
- Integrated mine water management
- Due diligence studies and Independent
- Technical Reporting
- Mine water supply
- Surface water assessments for closure